Luckily, I am supported by Tiffany on two fronts a) it makes me happy and b) it makes me happy! Since the last post, I have...
- Fitted all of the stringers
- Dry-Fitted the seats
- lamined the rudder foil and stock
- bought an outboard and aluminium for the spars
- ordered the sails and rigging from Duckworths while the NZD is at a high
- changed my mind on a raft of small details more times than I care to remember and
- started the dreaded planking
Now that I have put paw to pad, I will endevour to post some updated images for all. Until then, happy days and fair weather to all!